Sunday, April 3, 2011

Past Due

April 1st came and went and what a jokester Lydia already is for playing an April fools joke on us saying she was due that day.
And so she's past due, if she was milk she would be spoiled. Nevertheless, because pregnancy is a little different then a food product, instead of saying she'll be a rotten baby she will probably be plump and healthy being fully cooked!
I was thinking that I was 2 weeks late when I was born, but my mom corrected me tonight saying that I was 3 WEEKS late. Thank goodness the Doctors claim that babies get stressed after 41 weeks now, because I know if Lydia wasn't stressed I definitely would be. She'll be here oh so soon, though.
I officially walk like a duck.
My appetite is at the most it's ever been, (along with my weight). I've always thought if I had cravings that it would just be in my head, but if I have one, it's peanut butter. (Sorry Rach) :o)
I'm excited to be able to see my feet and it's going to be really cool to be able to tie my own shoes again, (kudos to Ben for all the shoe tying help he's gave me).
We've heard all the reasons why we won't be getting any sleep now that our baby will be here, but we are ready and are more excited then we nervous or scared.
And so, until Lydia comes this is all the update I have, all is still well. Next blog, we will probably have a baby!

3 comments:

  1. It is so hard to wait and wonder when she will come! You are so awesome for being so positive. Good luck! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away."

    Um, nope. Wouldn't work here either. Sorry, I guess I am of no help on this one. Hang in there! (you and Ben, not Lydia)

    ReplyDelete